Thursday, January 31, 2013

25 weeks


Pregnancy update:
Yesterday I had an ultrasound. The babies measure 25 weeks so they are doing great! Doctor isn't worried about much. (she's really not helpful actually, I learn a lot more from the books I read). Baby girl is measuring 1 lb 10 ounces and baby girl is measuring 1 lb 12 ounces. They were kicking each other and the ultrasound pressing in them the whole time. Very active babies. even though I am 25 weeks I am measuring 32 weeks. So, getting bigger!

Just trying to get a lot of rest and saving my energy for the important things, like Samuel and Josie and making healthy dinner (sometimes).

We have transitioned to paper plates and cups to help Curtis cut back on the dishes and cleaning a little bit. And also to pack the regular dishes for the move!

Samuel is starting some "school books". I tried making them at first but he wanted to do the tracing all the time and I couldn't keep up, so we bought some and are gonna make copies.






See what a good job he did!? Sorry they are upside down. Couldn't figure out how to flip it on the iPad.

Anyways. Here are some picture of Samuel and Josie being awesome.



Being batman


Had a good nap. Can you tell?


Taking advantage of the warmer weather on his bike.


Her hair is long enough for a pony tail!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: