Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hanging in there!

I won't see the doctor until the 25th of February so until then here are just a few updates. We are packing and cleaning non-stop. Hopefully our place will get leased out early. Samuel was confused at first but once he saw all of the boxes and our things being staged in the garage he wasn't too worried. Now everyday he talks about moving to Kansas, even though it's still a little less then 3 weeks. At least he's kind of getting it :) and he seems excited!

Here are the kids painting.



Samuel has a game on my phone he absolutely loves so I'm not getting as many pictures these days. Maybe I'll have to whip out the old camera. That's gonna be weird :)

As for the babies. They are still cooking! Moving ALOT and the boy loves to kick, especially when I'm trying to sleep. Maybe because I am laying on his side, or maybe because he likes to annoy mom like his older brother and dad do. Still.

They are getting bigger and bigger. More and more uncomfortable. There's not to many places/positions to sit or lay the are comfortable. Except for the bath. I end up there a lot. 3 more months!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: