Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Josie is 2 YEARS OLD!!

Josie is now two. I can't believe this little one is growing up so fast. She is speaking so well and loves playing with her brother. Being only two she is very gentle with there younger brother and sister. If I would, she would be okay with me holding her all day everyday. Josie can easily play by herself for hours. She loves building, stacking, puzzles, cars and jumping.

I was browsing through pictures of Josie and almost cried. I love this little girl so much and she has such a dear dear place in my heart. When she was born she completely changed my life and my heart. I was not ready for her and the precious joy she brings to my life daily.

Happy Birthday my little sweetheart. I love seeing you grow and become you everyday.


Josie 2 Years Old
Josie 1 Year Old
Josie Just Born


2 comments:

Harvey Ever After said...

Wow! She's adorable! It's amazing how much they change in just 2 years!

Sara R. said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl!