Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Its a GIRL!

Monday we found out we are expecting a little girl to grace us with her presence around July 18Th. We are VERY excited. We will mostly likely name her Josey Marie unless something changes that. I am very excited to start preparing for her arrival now that I know its a HER. Samuel is practicing how to say Baby Josey and Baby Sister, but he really doesn't understand, he mimics well though!!

We are still on the hunt for the perfect place to settle down for a least a couple years. I am still on the hunt for my routine to get me a little more settled and focused.

I am sad I am not set up enough here to be able to update pictures of our little monster. But he has is top two teeth and his bottom two teeth in. He is as cute as ever, loves to sings songs, specifically "The Ants Go Marching", "I Love You", and whatever song his dad is singing. We are practicing our jumping, kicking and roles. He would play outside ALL day if I would let him, which is why we need a place with a nice yard where he can roam and I can GARDEN! Perfect. I have my ideal living arrangements in view. Its going to happen soon I just know it.

Curtis is working hard. He loves what he does and really embraces it. More future plans and preparations are being made!!!!

Just a quick update on our life !

No comments: