Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day!

What a beautiful day to celebrate St Patricks day!

Samuel hardly slept last night so I was a little afraid of today. Samuel didn't sleep so mom and dad didn't sleep. But so far the day has been great! Enjoyed a FREE Starbucks (Zebra Latte) on a quick little grocery run this morning, yummy Grape nuts with strawberries on the deck in the morning sun while Samuel ran around and sang "The Ants Go Marching..." Sweet Moments.

Then we went inside colored, cleaned the house. Samuel is a fantastic cleaner and loves doing it. I can't wait till the little monster wakes up and we can go play outside!!!

I have recently entered the world of Tweeting. Haven't quite figured it all out yet or why to tweet. Maybe some of you who do can help me understand! But if you want to follow me my Twitter ID is @Simplyloving. Hope to see you there!

Also be sure and check out my "hobby" Blog - www.momssimplepath.blogspot.com!!!!

No comments: