Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update!

Wow its already August. The reason I haven't updated in three months:


We moved (twice)


Had another little munchkin

And have been workin' like crazy!


Recently Curtis and I have been getting up at 6am and been going non-stop all day! It hits noon and we both feel so productive by that time because we have been working in the yard, playing with our kids, running errands, working, shopping, making waffles :), no really- we have been.


A month after Josie is born and two months after we have moved into our new home, we are finally starting to get into a routine with the kids and with life. Probably won't last long though, something unexpected always happens. Always keeping us on our toes.


Hopefully, our routine will stay the same at least a little so I can update this more often. Everyday we do fun and exciting things and I think - I should write about that, or I should post pictures of this! - and then the end of the day comes and...


I just don't get around to it.


Curtis and I just want to thank all of our friends and family who have supported us and loved us during these past two years back in the United States. It has been a HARD transition to say the least. We have grown SO much, learned al ot about each other and life and really developed some solid friendships (and had to leave some in the dust). So to those of you who have been there for us, loved us and supported us- this is a quick shout out to you, you know who you are!!


Yesterday I turned 27. A week ago Curtis and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. We have a home and not one, but TWO kids. Where has the time gone.


I can't wait to see what the future brings.


Oh and Samuel- he is 20 months old and climbing chain link fences. No joke. The kid is crazy and energetic. He is also VERY smart. And that's not a bias opinion. Hopefully I will get around to sharing more stories about him. He could be his own TV show. I'm sure lots of people would watch. He learned how to jump (both feet off the ground) the other day and now loves to jump everywhere; on the floor, on the bed, off stairs, off the couch, jump, jump, jump. He's like a frog, he even squats down really far right before he's about to jump. Its hilarious.

No comments: