Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cleaning, Easter, Gardening and Herbs.....

Well April came and went. Even though I didn't get a chance to get on and update the Internet world we did do a lot of spring things! Like:


Easter of course!


Samuel did a fantastic job on his egg hunt.



We have also been doing a lot of

GARDENING!!!!

yay! My dad is letting me borrow some land at his house to try out a garden. With his help I know it will survive. So far we have only planted lettuce, spinach and radishes because its still pretty cool in CO to be planting anything else. But here are some examples of my helpers hard at work!




And what else comes with spring.....?

CLEANING!!!!

Although this happens all the time not just in the spring time. I thought I'd include some cute pictures. Samuel received a vacuum from Nana (Grandma Conklin), it makes noises just like a vacuum so whenever I clean he gets it out and we clean together. Its so cute. Samuel LOVES to clean and help, and you can probably see from these pictures.



We also built a fort. Which later I realized looked like a dog house (good job mom! Way to make a dog house for your kid- silly me) He still seemed to like it though


And we have taken many trips to Starbucks. Yum.....where I have been enjoying my Zebra lattes (perhaps these being the reason why the doctor is concerned about my weight gain this pregnancy) and Samuel has enjoy his birthday cake pops. Yes, we go in our PJ's too.

And even though I tell him its not necessary I still wake up to my amazing husband cleaning the house sometimes. How cute, they are vacuuming together....


I have also started a Herb garden inside, along with some tomatoes that I am going to transfer outside. To see pictures of their progress so far head on over to my other blog and check it out momssimplepath.blogspot.com

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Busy busy busy! Keep those pictures coming, you do a great job. Makes me feel like you're not so far away. :) Thinking of you and your (growing!) little family today. <3